Spring Dance Recital Info
Important Performance Information
We R Photos Photography will be taking Individual Photos and Group Photos.
*Order forms will be passed out in class and should be brought with you on Picture Day.
Please inform your teacher if you do not plan to attend the photo session.
*Individual pictures will be taken by class (schedule listed below) on Saturday, April 7th.
*Please arrive in full costume, with shoes, hair and make-up.
*Students will be picked up directly following their scheduled Saturday class. If your child does not usually attend class on Saturday, please remain in the building. They will be dismissed after taking photos.
*Please label all costumes, costume parts, shoes, and water bottles (if needed). There are no extras to replace lost items.
*Please, no fingernail polish.
*Please, no jewelry.
*Hair will be in a high bun with the hair combed and pulled back from the face. Headpieces will be worn to the right of the bun. If your child has bangs, you may pull them to the side with a hairclip. If your child has shorter hair, too short for a bun, pull the hair away from the face and allow it to be natural.
*The following Youtube links are examples of techniques used to execute a ballet bun for young children and performance hair for boys.
1. Ballerina Bun-Ballet Hairstyles-Cute Girls Hair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQPliApwkug
2. How to: Ballet Bun for Beginners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eyIa9XbbFs
3. DIY Sock Bun: Slick Bun Tutorial for Short Curly hair/Yoshidoll
4. Boys Hair https://youtu.be/MRxNSNHZfLg
Makeup will look fresh and natural. Please do what you feel most comfortable with. The following tutorials are great views:
1. How to do Recital Makeup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYEsVyqO1s
2. Perfect Makeup for Kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STHiyFA9Muo
3. Gorgeous Recital Makeup & Bun (GRWM) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu3dVryC5uM
4. Love to Dance 4: Boys make up tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D1_FERoERA
Please contact Candace Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.