We encourage the public to follow social distancing guidelines.
CDC guidelines about when and where to wear masks
Residents are welcomed to walk park paths following social distancing guidelines.
Resources and information from the Community Mental Health Board
CMHB Resource Guide
Intellectural/Developmental Disability Consortium Resource Guide
Illinois COVID-19 FAQs
COVID-19 Know the Facts from the CDC
Staff Contact Info
The following is staff contact information for your questions.
If you have a question pertaining to a customer service matter such as program registration, refunds or transfers, please contact Scott Sekulich at 708.725.2023.
If you have a question pertaining to community center rentals or park permits, please call Scott Sekulich at 708.725.2023.
For Ridgeland Common Recreation Complex rentals please call Kayla Fauria at 708.725.2315.
For Conservatory rentals, please call Patti Staley at 708.725.2451.
For Cheney Mansion and Pleasant Home rentals, please call Susan Crane at 708.725.2500.
To speak with other staff members regarding a program or facility question, please access our staff directory.
Read about the Village of Oak Park's actions to address the Coronavirus
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to address the Coronavirus pandemic.
COVID-19 SAFETY REMINDERS
For Park District Facilities, Parks, and Programs
· Face masks, covering both mouth and nose, is required upon entry to and in all areas of buildings at all times.
· A minimum of 6ft. social distance is required at all indoor and outdoor facilities.
· Frequent hand washing and regular use of hand sanitizer are strongly recommended.
· When applicable, please bring your own equipment (towel, mat, etc.), and water for use during your visits.
· Stay home when you are sick or experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness with fever, cough, and/or difficulty breathing.
· Avoid contact with others that are sick or experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
View All News