Active Adult Memberships Now Available
Over 50? Join our Active Adult Membership and SAVE $$$
Join our Active Adult Membership today and start saving on Park District of Oak Park programs - as well as select activities with our partners! Your $48 annual membership ($55 for non-residents) includes a host of benefits:
Phone in registration! Members can simply contact customer service at
(708) 725-2000 to register for any program over the phone.
• 10% off Senior Fitness Punch Passes
• 10% off select Park District Programs (Look for the AAM symbol in our quarterly program brochure)
• 4-Free Pool Day Passes to Rehm or Ridgeland Common Pool
• These passes are exclusively for member use during PUBLIC SWIM hours
• FREE Programs for members including, but not limited to: monthly Food & Flicks (lunch & a movie) at Cheney Mansion, select trips, other exciting one day programs
• Discounted tickets to Festival Theater at Austin Gardens during the summer months
• Discounted tickets to Dominican University’s Performing Arts Series (excludes benefit concerts)
Click here to register today for our Active Adult membership.
Want to become more involved with the Park District? Join the Senior Advisory Committee (SAC). The SAC is a volunteer committee made up of Oak Park residents who provide guidance and recommended direction to the Park District of Oak Park regarding the implementation of recreation activities and procedures for senior citizen programs. Call the Active Adult & Special Interest Supervisor for more information at (708) 725-2118.
View All News